Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A holiday ahead, what to pack?

So I am off to Croatia soon and FOR ONCE packing well before the trip. The problem is that I do have a million summer dresses and summer is so short that I couldn't wear all of them this summer. My little holiday is 8 days long, so I have to figure out what to pack. Here are few sets of clothes I am thinking about taking with me.

For the day time with flat shoes/ Night time with high heels.
The top & shoes Zara, dress Benetton
For the browsing the sights of the Dalmatian coast.
White on white. Shoes from Australia, top Zara, shorts and belt Top shop. The dog was 
For the romantic dinner
Everything Zara (sad)
For the cloudy day/ casual dinner
Top Zara, pants ?, jewellery: sulka-koru
For the beach

The dress Malene Birker, the clutch Moimoi Barcelona, the hat Miguel Cunha

No comments:

Post a Comment